來源：http://www.king4arab.com/ 日期：2020-10-29 發布人：sanwa8
The following problems should be paid attention to when processing and preparing pig feed:
（1） In order to scientifically prepare pig feed, we should pay attention to the following relations:
1. Diverse and reasonable to ensure comprehensive nutrition. Among the green, coarse and refined feeds for pigs, the green fodder contains more moisture, has large volume, is easy to digest, has good palatability, and contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and high-quality protein; the coarse feed has a large volume, high crude fiber content, reasonable combination, can increase the contact surface between feed and digestive fluid, and has a cathartic effect, which makes pigs feel full but difficult to digest. The characteristics of concentrate are as follows Small size, high nutritional value, easy to digest, but lack of minerals and vitamins.
2. Pay attention to the relationship between ration volume and pig feed intake. The volume of feed can be measured by the content of air dried feed. According to the daily requirement of 2.5-4.5kg/100kg body weight of pigs, the proportion of green, coarse and refined feed is roughly arranged according to 5:3:2 of air dried matter. If a pregnant sow with a weight of 150 kg needs 5 kg of air-dried feed per day, 2.5kg of air-dried matter comes from green feed (15kg of air-dried material is obtained from 6kg of green fodder), and 1.5kg of air-dried matter is from coarse feed ; 1 kg from concentrate.
3. The compound feed is palatable and easy to digest. In the formulated feed, if it contains more energy and protein and less crude fiber, it is palatable and easy to digest; on the contrary, if it contains less energy and protein and more crude fiber, it has poor palatability and is difficult to digest. In the preparation of pig feed, we should use more green feed and less roughage, and the quality of the formulated roughage is better.
4. Select different types of diets according to different pig groups. Generally speaking, the concentrate type can be selected for piglets, breeding boars and fattening pigs at fattening stage, that is, concentrate can account for more than 50% of the total diet weight; green feed type can be selected for breeding sows and reserve sows, that is, green feed can account for more than 50% of the total diet weight; bran type diet can be selected for frame pigs, that is, bran type feed can account for more than 50% of the total diet weight.
（2） Attention should be paid to the following problems in daily application:
In addition, it is necessary to control the amount of feed with more than 1% cottonseed meal to prevent the pig from spoilage When the sows are empty, a large amount of green and juicy feed can promote oestrus.
2. When it is used for native pig and binary hybrid pig, the proportion of corn and soybean cake (meal) can be appropriately reduced, some corn can be replaced by inferior flour and rice bran, and some soybean meal can be replaced by rapeseed meal (meal), cottonseed meal (meal).
3. Pay attention to adjust feed proportion according to different seasons. In winter, the proportion of energy feed such as corn should be increased, and the proportion of protein feed such as soybean meal (meal) should be appropriately reduced, but the decrease of crude protein should not exceed 15 percentage points; in summer, due to the decrease of feed intake, the proportion of energy feed such as corn should be reduced and the content of calcium should be appropriately increased.
4. Leafy vegetable feed should not be boiled, otherwise it is easy to cause nitrite poisoning; tender corn seedlings and sorghum seedlings should not be fed to pigs, otherwise, it is easy to cause hydrocyanic acid poisoning; potato sprouts and their fresh stems and leaves should not be fed to pigs, otherwise, it is easy to cause solanine poisoning; in addition, the feeding amount of salt and distiller's grains should be controlled to prevent salt poisoning and distiller's grains poisoning.